We had to make an "issue" poster so I made mine on Legalization of marijuana. We couldnt use any words so I focused on medicinal marijuana. The "no" sign over the marijuana leaf along with the question mark is basically asking "why?" The pink ribbon symbolizes the cancer ribbon and it's wrapped around a prescription bottle of marijuana. Cancer patients taking chemo treatments use marijuana to releive the extream nausia caused by the chemo.Monday, April 20, 2009
We had to make an "issue" poster so I made mine on Legalization of marijuana. We couldnt use any words so I focused on medicinal marijuana. The "no" sign over the marijuana leaf along with the question mark is basically asking "why?" The pink ribbon symbolizes the cancer ribbon and it's wrapped around a prescription bottle of marijuana. Cancer patients taking chemo treatments use marijuana to releive the extream nausia caused by the chemo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment