This was the issue poster I made for myself for fun. I would have liked to have smoothed out the edges a little more, but I was working on the assignment that I had to turn in for a grade at the same time, so all the tweaking time went to it. Remember, we couldn't use words. My point was that cigarettes, pills and alchohol are all legall and can all kill you but no one has ever overdosed on marijuana and yet you can go to jail for having it. "Wassup with that?"Monday, April 20, 2009
This was the issue poster I made for myself for fun. I would have liked to have smoothed out the edges a little more, but I was working on the assignment that I had to turn in for a grade at the same time, so all the tweaking time went to it. Remember, we couldn't use words. My point was that cigarettes, pills and alchohol are all legall and can all kill you but no one has ever overdosed on marijuana and yet you can go to jail for having it. "Wassup with that?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment